See what our customers have to say about us!
We hired BCI Construction to do a complete renovation of our ensuite bathroom, and they proved that a stress-free reno with no delays can happen! They started and finished on schedule and kept our place as clean as possible.
What we really appreciated (as compared to previous companies we’ve dealt with):
- We were concerned about the demolition part and removal of ceramic tiles due to a previous bad experience. However, we were pleasantly surprised when we walked in that day to find the house really clean, even the immediate working area.
- Good value for the price and they do great work; very professional. Also, final cost was as quoted, no surprises, no additional costs, even when a few unexpected issues arose.
- They did their best and went out of their way to accommodate our preferences: We wanted a particular pre-fab shower unit, which we knew would be a very tight fit getting up the stairs and through doorways, but they managed to do it.
We chose to replace the existing built-in tub with a freestanding one, but a big ‘evac’ pipe was now exposed and in the way. However they came up with a great solution by building a really nice half-wall. It not only solved the problem but looks fabulous and everyone thinks it was done on purpose for décor reasons.Peter & Lidia
Thank you for the great work you did for us this year.
We began with a problem – water in the basement caused by a shifting cold room and rotting front window. But, we didn’t want to just fix the problem; we wanted to change it into an opportunity. More than fix a problem, we wanted a solution that greatly improves the enjoyment of our home. That’s what you helped create.
Let’s summarize the long list of hard work, wonderfully done.
- The leaking cold room at the front was removed. It was replaced with a beautiful and inviting full front deck, railing with glass panels, gorgeous front door and side window, expansive front window with sides that open, entrance overhang, front steps and stone pathway. The difference in curb appeal is amazing.
- Gone are the ugly shrubs and bumpy lawn at the front, replaced by a smoothly sloping lawn, giving us a perfect canvas on which to design our front landscaping.
- The carport evolved from ugly to welcoming and safe. The support beam structure is attractive and firm, and the concrete floor is solid and clean. We can now attach a larger shed at the rear of the carport that matches the look of the gazebo. A curved entrance in the carport will open to our back yard.
- The back yard, like the house front, has dynamically changed. Replacing an ugly concrete pad is the cedar octagon gazebo, fronted by a very attractive patio of stonework. While we put up the gazebo, we regularly relied on great advice, and of course, it could not have gone up with without Matt’s help. Like the house front, we now have a back yard in which we can design landscape that will be relaxing and attractive.
Our work is not done, there is more we want to do over the next couple of years. What you’ve done is given us a fantastic foundation on which we can add our remaining projects.
In addition to our heartfelt thanks, we extend our best wishes for future success. We speak very positively about BCI with anyone who approaches us. We will be very happy to provide great references about BCI if you wish to use us.Anne & Hank
BCI Construction recently completed a major kitchen renovation for me and left me with such an outstanding end product I am compelled fo fully endorse their work. Owner Brad Conway was on time, on budget and thorough in every aspect of his work. Clean up daily was never compromised. Brad’s full attention to detail is only surpassed by his professional decorum and work ethic.
I have engaged several contractors over the years but BCI has by far been the most impressive. I write very few letters of endorsement however a job this well done is completely worthy.
BCI exceeded my expectations and I would urge anyone considering hiring a contractor to contact this company.
Sincerely thankful for a job well done.Sean
Brad’s work was not only timely and impeccable but when he found I would not need something in particular for the work on my kitchen he amended his bill accordingly for which I am grateful. He never left my home without cleaning his work area and he was always accessible and communicative. I hope to have him come in and finish the rest of my home.Tammy
We just bought our very first home, a fixer-upper, and needed a licenced contractor to help us securely destroy and move some walls, install new wall framings and re-do all the plumbing. We had a couple of contractors coming in for consultations and quotations, as well as Brad Conway, the owner of BCI Construction. Brad was quite different from the others. He was very professional and came fully equipped to be able to examine the area thoroughly. He gave us full, clear, descriptive, exact situation and costs associated to that. This attention to detail that we saw from the beginning was definitely reflected to his work later on. Brad walked us through the entire process of renovation, gladly sharing his strong knowledge and experience. He completed the project all in time and to perfection. In addition to everything, something that every homeowner would appreciate, is the fact that after each working day, Brad would leave the site clean. Thanks to Brad, our first experience with major home renovations went as planned and was stress free. Thank you!Olja